WHERE IS SOUTH SIDE BALLROOM?
- South Side Ballroom is located in the heart of the historical Cedars District at 1135 South Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215, south of downtown between the Dallas Convention Center and South Side On Lamar.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- COMING FROM EAST I-30: Take downtown ERVAY exit, when exiting. Continue forward towards CANTON Street. Turn LEFT onto LAMAR Street, heading South bound and cross over highway. South Side Ballroom will be a 1/4 mile down on your RIGHT.
- COMING FROM WEST I-30: Take downtown LAMAR exit, turn LEFT at stop light at LAMAR Street. South Side Ballroom will be a 1/4 mile down on the RIGHT.
WHERE DO I PARK?
- Pull into the venue's parking area and an onsite attendant can direct you to General Parking ($15.00) or VIP Parking ($25.00). We now accept credit cards!
HOW DO I GET TICKETS?
- Tickets for all South Side Ballroom events can be purchased 24-7 at Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000. You may also purchase tickets at the Box Office, one hour prior to show.
- Need additional help with tickets? Visit Ticketmaster.com
ARE YOU ADA ACCESSIBLE?
- South Side Ballroom is an ADA accessible venue and can accommodate ticket requests at Tickemaster.com or special needs day of show.
WHAT ARE THE BOX OFFICE HOURS?
- Both the Box Office and Will Call open ONE HOUR PRIOR TO SHOW TIME. A valid ID and confirmation are required for pick up on all Will Call items.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED?
- All major credit cards and cash are accepted.
DO YOU HAVE AN ATM?
- There are 2 ATM's located inside South Side Ballroom for your convenience. Please note fees or finance charges may apply.
CAN I BRING A CAMERA?
- Camera policies vary with each artists discretion. As a general rule small instamatic type camera's and cell phones are usually fine to bring to a show. However, iPad, GoPro and professional lens camera's are asked to be returned to the patrons vehicle due to tours request that these items not be allowed in the building.
ARE THERE AGE RESTRICTIONS?
- We feature a variety of shows from "All Ages" to "Certain Restrictions Apply" and will post information relevant to each show.
DO YOU SERVE FOOD?
- While a full selection of popular beer, wine and liquors are available for purchase, no food service will be available unless announced in advance.
- However, you are able to purchase food from the Jack Daniel's Saloon to bring inside the South Side Ballroom with a valid ticket.
CAN I RENT SOUTH SIDE BALLROOM FOR PRIVATE EVENTS?
WHERE CAN I SLEEP AND STAY?
See below for a list of close and convenient hotels:
WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND TOWN?
Check out some shows and special events with our Live Nation Partners: